Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Weekly Training Schedule

Go down

Team Weekly Training Schedule Empty Team Weekly Training Schedule

Post  Blackout90 Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 am

Torture,

The end of the 2013 season is quickly approaching and I for one think we have had a great year. We went from four guys who wanted to play paintball and have made this team into a organized and deadly shootyball machine. With that said, I for one am going to work harder than ever on improving my skills. (I want to be on the first line!!!!!) I have developed a weekly regimen for the team. I understand we have jobs, families, and personal lives but instead of waiting for next season, I think we should work to ensure it is a winning one. (This is will be awaiting approval by Torture, so any suggestions, improvements, and criticisms are welcome.)

Monday - Individual Training (1/2 mile run, warm up stretch, snap shooting drills, laning drills (off the break), cool down stretch)

Tuesday - Individual Training (warm up stretch, sprints, sliding drills, bunker drills, laning drills (on the run), sprints, cool down stretch)

Wednesday - Rest

Thursday - Individual Training (1 mile run, warm up stretch, breakout drill (designated position), snap shooting drills, laning (off the break) drills, cool down stretch)

Friday - Individual Training (warm up stretch, sprints, sliding drills, bunker drills, laning drills (on the run), sprints, cool down stretch)

Saturday - Rest (Field layout study, gear preparation, strategic and tactical planning)

Sunday - Field day (rather local or at Steeltown Paintball Park) This day is used to actually implement everything you work on weekly to learn what you are doing wrong, what you need to do better, and what you need to keep doing. Afterwards, we will always conduct a review (rather individually or as a team) to record our progress.
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down