Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Team Members Introduction

2 posters

Go down

New Team Members Introduction Empty New Team Members Introduction

Post  Parrella20 Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:23 am

So I know that there are a few of us who are brand new, and I'd just like to say I'm very grateful for being welcomed into the family.

I feel like it's a good idea for us to introduce ourselves and maybe get conversations about our lives and everything going just to start the bonding, if you know what I mean.

So I'll start. My name's David Parrella, I'm a senior at Quaker Valley High School, and I plan to study Film Production in college (I've been accepted to the University of Texas at Austin and am waiting to hear from USC and NYU). Besides paintball, I enjoy gaming on Xbox and PC (my gamertag on xbox is Cousin Buddha), mainly playing Battlefield 4, GTA 5, and everything like that. I also enjoy video production and editing, tweaking with and building computers, playing trumpet, and I was the Drum Major of the high school's marching band this year.

I'm super excited to play with you guys this year and can't wait to learn from some of Pittsburgh's best!
Parrella20
Parrella20

Back to top Go down

New Team Members Introduction Empty Re: New Team Members Introduction

Post  Blackout90 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:09 am

welcome ro the family bro annd congrats on college we mahave a future spielbergon our hands lol cant wait too see you on the field buddy
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down