Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I decided to start a new project, bringing back an old friend, I am for some reason building a ION!

2 posters

Go down

So I decided to start a new project, bringing back an old friend, I am for some reason building a ION! Empty So I decided to start a new project, bringing back an old friend, I am for some reason building a ION!

Post  kraigk-martmartin Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:29 am

So I decided I am going to build an ion.

Here is my plan:

Shocktech body and feedneck
Techt L7 bolt
Upgraded frame(lighter the better)
Dye hyper 3 reg
upgraded trigger
firing can
qev
tech t fly-on detents
deadly wind barrel (probably buying one off of PJ)
Virtue OLED board with grips
Virtue Laser Eyes

should look and perform just like the ion in this youtube vid but better obviously since I am shooting it lol jk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4hmTJfpCp4&feature=player_embedded

So if you own any of these parts or spot any cheap, please let me know. My entire setup shouldn't cost over 250 dollars and it will easily shoot with the best of them. Everyone tends to forget about how nice these markers really are, but hey haters gonna hate.

I currently have the following ion equip that I can trade or just hold on to for parts or just building another ion:

Ion with ANS Razor body, white body and 90* frame
Clear push button power button
Roller bearing trigger with magnet
Asa with macroline
Clamping feedneck
New eyes
New eye harness
Red 14" CP barrel
Invert grips
Smart parts freak barrel with one insert

extras:
UFD skeletal alum body
Stock body white
Complete Redz body kit with grips and foregrip sleeve.
Spare stock reg white- works fine
Stock bolt
Stock grip frame
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

So I decided to start a new project, bringing back an old friend, I am for some reason building a ION! Empty Re: So I decided to start a new project, bringing back an old friend, I am for some reason building a ION!

Post  kraigk-martmartin Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 am

oh and I forgot, I definitely gotta get a virtue ez on/off button and a on/off asa. I hate those damn duckbills and using a hammer and nails to turn the marker on.... lol
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

So I decided to start a new project, bringing back an old friend, I am for some reason building a ION! Empty Re: So I decided to start a new project, bringing back an old friend, I am for some reason building a ION!

Post  kraigk-martmartin Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:42 am

I most likely will use the ion for woodsball and scenario, so I don't have to worry about getting the axe pro or revi messed up.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:58 am

I also want to buy a pinokio hopper or a velocity or velocity jr.
or maybe both! =)
I need a back up hopper now since I traded my z2
let me know if you guys have any laying around or find any cheap, Im not interested really in any other hoppers I already have a rotor as my main so I don't need a more expensive one as a backup and I don't want anymore halo's that's for sure.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeks33 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 am

I think warped sportz still has a deal on dark ion bodies on their website, I want to say 70 bucks comes to mind

Cheeks33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down