Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to join your team!

4 posters

Go down

I would like to join your team! Empty I would like to join your team!

Post  DaRullo Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:33 pm

I live in Somerset PA. And I am 14 years old I am also a girl! I wanna start to play speedball and have ateam. Play in tournaments and have fun. I would do anything to be on this team whatever you guys need please let me know.

If you could get back to me with information asap please and thank you!

DaRullo

Back to top Go down

I would like to join your team! Empty Re: I would like to join your team!

Post  cryptic Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:29 pm

We are always looking to expand our teams roster. All you have to do is come out to Steeltown when we are playing and play some points with us. If you are a good fit for the team you may be asked to join. It is not an automatic thing as we want to make sure the team and yourself are a good fit.
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaRullo Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm

When do you guys play? And whats your feild look like. Can you give me a little more info about your team? Smile

DaRullo

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Our home field is Steeltown Paintball Park in Emsworth Pa. It is a really nice turf speedball field with a woods field and a concept field also. The woodsball field is a work in progress being that they have not been in business very long.

You can add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pj.forcier

That is probably the quickest way for me to reply to any questions.

The team was founded in 2012 when I wanted to play more competitive paintball. With that a few great guys were added to the team and we quickly formed a tight nit unit of players. In 2013 we played in the USPA in Batavia Ny, we did not have the success we wanted but it was a bonding experience and the team grew both playing and as friends. Since then the team has gotten better and better, the roster has grown exponentially and in 2014 we plan to play PSP.
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

I would like to join your team! Empty I would like to join the team.

Post  jeremymccoy27 Wed May 07, 2014 6:41 pm

I am 13 years old and I have been playing paintball for 2 years now. I have wanted to join a team but I was never hold enough but now since you are making a young guns team for 2014 season I would like to join. My local field is Steeltown Paintball and I live right across from it on a different hill. I go every weekend and I would like to play a couple points with you guys this coming weekend on May 11th 2014.

jeremymccoy27

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Wed May 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Just come up and introduce yourself to us and jump in on some points. We are always looking to expand our family if the right players come along.
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

I would like to join your team! Empty looking to join the team

Post  str 8 KiLlin 33 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:08 am

i have never played before and would love to join your team. i have seen a lot of you guys before and you guys might know me already. My name is Dave Meyers Jr (DJ) what do i need to do to join??

str 8 KiLlin 33

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:08 pm

I am pretty sure I have met you a few times. We are always looking for new players to join our family. Just come out to Steeltown when we have a practice and we will go from there. We do not know if either of us will be a right fit so we will have to play a few times before we say yes or no. That gives us and you the chance to see if being a part of the Torture family is right.

PJ
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down