Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USPA beginner division

+6
Cheeks33
Blackout90
kraigk-martmartin
CMiller9
cryptic
USPA
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

USPA beginner division - Page 3 Empty Re: USPA beginner division

Post  kraigk-martmartin Tue May 14, 2013 9:02 pm

me too! Smile its like we brothas from other mothas!!
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcnibbles88 Tue May 14, 2013 9:39 pm

im seeing a sick snake collaboration happening here
Mcnibbles88
Mcnibbles88

Back to top Go down

Post  spypaintball Wed May 15, 2013 1:45 am

Have fun at first event guys and wish i was able to go and support u all
spypaintball
spypaintball

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Wed May 15, 2013 8:17 am

Hello all,

I have been holding off on emailing teams in regards to what i would consider a "Major issue"..

For the past few weeks i have been working with Raza about a jersey issue. As of Thursday last week I was not going to have Am, novice, or beginner jerseys for this event. Least to say this is unacceptable on many levels..

In short, I had submitted all my paper work almost two months ago.. However in a processing error only 5 of 25 teams were processed (5 from plattsburgh).. Raza has worked hard to render this mistake in a rush effort they are working at getting the AM and novice jerseys to us by Friday via Southwest airlines.

The down side to this is the beginner divisional teams will not get the jerseys for event 1. I am very unhappy with this as i have been working at this relentlessly for the past two weeks. My hopes is that all will come in, but as it stands now it seems that novice and Am are in the printing stages and beginner is still at the art work stage.

If the jerseys come in many weeks prior to event 2.. I will do the following:

Sodus P
Outlaws
thunder
I will make sure to get these jerseys to Justin Bryce and he would have them available at Legacy batavia field.

Pittsburgh and London

i will ship to you once i get them if they are several weeks prior to event.

Note: if it is close i will just make sure to have them at event 2.

Again i am sorry for all this and as of right now novice teams and Am teams the jerseys are in the works. I am being told they will arrive, however i will keep you abreast to any changes..

NOTE:

All players should bring their own jersey just in case something changes or happens in transit.. (Beginner please bring a jersey to wear that does not have yellow/pink in it)

No jersey should have yellow.

Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns..

I am very sorry about this..

cheers,

--
Jared Hogle
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Wed May 15, 2013 9:31 am

Well have to rock our torture Jerseys and the black empires. God that sucks. I was pumped for those Jerseys
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackout90 Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Great words of encouragement I have faith in you guys I have played with you all and been lit up enough to know that them NY boys don't stand a chance. My only regret is that I will not be there with you for the first event. I could not get out of drill and I am PISSED!!!!! but with Cecil and Sean joining the ranks we will not only be able to out shoot but absolutely out play the competition. We have great leadership on this team and limitless amount of talent and I can see us setting our mark early and maintaining a dominant lead...and I cant say I expect less lol GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY TORTURE BROTHERS AND REMEMBER KILL, KILL, KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcnibbles88 Wed May 15, 2013 8:30 pm

jerseys dont make the player its the team we got a job to do lets plan on getting it done
Mcnibbles88
Mcnibbles88

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Sun May 19, 2013 10:31 am

Our team! I must say I am very proud of you. With no previous work on the tournament layout we played our hearts out. Yes, we may not have chalked up the wins like we wished but we did represent ourselves in a manner that shows we are players that deserve respect on and off the field. We had plenty of success but stupid penalties slowed us down from reaching our goals. With work this will stop being an issue.

I am very honored to have taken the field with all of you this weekend, and to see my son hang the flag and see the excitement made me a proud dad. I look at all of you as family, bonded by the greatest sport ever.

PJ
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcnibbles88 Mon May 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Heres the thing that makes life so interesting. The theory of evolution claims that only the strong shall survive. Maybe so...maybe so...But the theory of competition says just because their the strong doesn't mean they cant get their ass's kicked. Thats right. See what every long shot, come from behind underdog will tell you is this. The other guy may in fact be the favorite, the odds maybe stacked against you, fair enough. But what the odds don't know is this isn't a math test. This is a completely different kind of test. One where PASSION has a funny way of trumping logic. So before you step up to the starting line, before the whistle blows, and the clock starts ticking. Just remember out here the results don't always add up. No matter what the stats may say, and the experts may think, and the commentators may have predicted, when the race is on all bets are off. Don't be surprised if someone decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling uncle. And then suddenly as the old saying goes, WE GOT OURSELVES A GAME!
Mcnibbles88
Mcnibbles88

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Fri May 24, 2013 8:31 pm

So as you guys can tell Xball is a whole new animal than what many are used too. It is fast paced, flag frenzied goodness. We need to work hard, practice even harder and win.
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 am

We played AWESOME yesterday. We had some stupid mistakes but we played like true champions despite our rookie mistakes. To have every single person in the stands standing up watching us play says a lot about our team.

Next event is single elimination, if we play with no mistakes and like we did in game one I can see us with a podium finish in our first event series.

I am very proud of all of you.
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3