Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio Empty SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio

Post  cryptic Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Anyone interested in rocking a 3 man event in Ohio later this year? Our brothers Ronin are doing it and it would be awesome to field a team or two for this also. Good times and Torture & Ronin can have a blast!

2012 SEEDS 3-Man Series

3-Man Divisions:
D5 & D4

3-Man Event Dates:
3-Man Event #1 - March 25th (click here for field layout)
3-Man Event #2 - May 6th
3-Man Event #3 - July 22nd
3-Man Event #4 - September 16th

3-Man Entry Fee:
$15 - Early Registration Deadline
$20 - 2nd Early Registration Deadline
$25 - Last Day to Sign Up a Team

Paint:
Paint will be starting at $45 per 2000 rd. case.

http://dimensionpaintball.com/
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio Empty Re: SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:47 pm

this is going to take some getting used to lol
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio Empty Re: SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio

Post  JCasper86 Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:24 pm

I think it would be great to get out on the field and show what we can do. facing ronin would be pretty awesome
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:26 pm

agreed^ we need to hit up some practice here soon =)
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:33 pm

We need to contact some local fields and arrange or find out when we can practice. And get pricing of course.
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:47 pm

okay im on it. Want me to ask about sat and sundays or just sunday?
me and casper have drill this weekend again. feb 09-10th but after that I am good for any other weekend as of now. not sure when nigels drill is I can ask.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Ask about any days during the weekend. Time to get fit so we can run for hours during the season.
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:28 pm

will do.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:11 pm

I have bowling tournaments on every other Sunday. I would prefer Saturdays. Most fields open play on Sundays. Oh and always get the field let you use your own paint. Huge money saver
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:48 pm

well I contacted or attempted to contact most fields near our area.

steeltown: no answer and sent a email.

Urban assault

said they would get back to me because he was a new employee and that the manager would contact me for special pricing deals but he never called. he wrote down my info maybe he will call tomorrow.

I did do some researching online however and urban assault has a awesome discount for military i.e. me, nigel and casper.

Yearly pass= $140.00 regular/ $65 with military ID
Includes: unlimited sessions, and $55.00/ 2000 round case.
Field paint only!

Session Fees
*Individual (10+ people) with semi= $25.00
*Individual with own equipment= $15.00
*Group (20+ people) with semi= $20.00
*Group with own equipment= $12.00
*Private game fee= $200.00
(guarantees your group the exclusive use of the facility for your session; must be 20+ players)

They have both indoor and outdoor fields

Around 1hr 15mins away

Open Games
*Tues: 6pm-10:00 pm (indoor)= $25.00
*Sat: 12pm-6 pm (outdoor-summer)= $25.00
*Sat: 8pm-12am (outdoor-summer) = $25.00
*Sun: 9 am-4 pm (outdoor-summer)= $25.00
(Open games change with seasons)

Paint Fees - They also have PAINT CARDS which are kinda like sheetz cards for paint lol after so many purchases you get one free.
*100 round case= $8.00
*200 round case= $14.00
*500 round case= $35.00
*1000 round case= $55.00
*2000 round case= $80.00
*Buy 4 2000 round cases and get the 5th free! ($67.60 per 2000 round case )

CO2 & Compressed Air
9.0 - 12.0 oz=  $4.00
20.0 oz= $5.00
1000 PSI= $2.00
All day air= $10.00

Summer Season (2nd weekend of August thru 2nd Weekend of November)
*Saturday: 12pm-6pm
*Saturday: 8 pm - Midnight
*Sunday: 9 am- 4 pm

Winter Season (2nd Weekend of November thru 2nd Weekend of March)
*Sunday: 9 am - 4 pm
*Wednesday: 5 pm - 10 pm

Indoor and Outdoor
*7 days a week, 24 hours a day (Reservations between 12 am and 7 am require a 20 player minimum)   

All open games $25 admission, $10 all day air

They also offer this but its outdoor and idk if its still running might not be until weather breaks

sat nights 8pm-12am
hyperball fields under lights
25 admission
10 all night air
outdoor

they also say 3man tournaments start in nov to contact them for more info

I plan on calling them in the next day or so to get more confirmed info

Crazy Daves
$25.00 per player

Includes:

Unlimited Field Time + ALL DAY AIR FILLS
PAINTBALLS

Very Cheap paint here!:
$40 per case (2000) / $10 per bag (500)
FIELD PAINT ONLY!!!
credit cards are not yet accepted

Open Every Saturday and Sunday

10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

both indoor and outdoor fields with astroturf

I know I played there about this time last year it was a little bit further of a drive like 1hr 45mins or so. Had nice field indoor there but was pretty cold had to dress little warmer than usual, not sure if heat wasnt on that day or what.

kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 pm

I figured for this time of the year we would be looking at our two closest indoor playing fields in this area which would be urban assault and crazy daves.

Urban assault would have more players there on open play days, would be closer and would be pretty cheap for me, casper and nigel but not anyone else. (me, casper and nigel could buy the paint for everyone to get a discount) but even with discount for paint its still fairly expensive. Would like to find byop like colt said so hopefully I will get in touch with them soon but they are not a normal field.

Crazy daves:
cheaper paint than anywhere else since its barely more than us buying walmart paint, little further of a drive, would be ideal for more private practices in my opinion. Still would like to get in touch with them as well.

Both places have their pros and cons. I am down for either until the weather turns. We can all carpool and only take like 2 or 3 vics so if everyone goes in on gas money it wouldnt be much to drive to either places.

Last edited by kraigk-martmartin on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 am

From my knoledge ive never used urban assults paint in my life. they charge 80 bucks for shitty dunhams paint. there calls big balls or something. Urbans indoor isnt a speedball field. its like urban warfare.. If we are a speedball team and we need to be better at speedball then i say daves. yes the travel is longer but well make a day of it. sarge you said its all field use. if we use something that i think is beautiful since im a more back player is called paint mound. everyone buys a box. Back players shoot more. its natural. the front players dont because they are only in the game for like 2 minutes at most. If we do drills like we need then do scrims on one another im sure we could make a day of it. Get there warm up. do shooting drills. sliding drills yadda yadda. Then get some food. then head back and do 2v2 or 3v3 matches. anyone have any input?
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:32 am

steeltown just emailed me back they said they would love to accomadate us, for me to give them a call and talk to them over the phone. I will give them a call tomorrow and let you guys know what they say. Only bad thing is if im not mistaken this would be an outdoor field and its freakin cold out right now!! Colt I agree with you 100%. I will have to contact them as well which is a little more difficult. My 2cents would be hit up crazydaves until the weather breaks and then hit up steeltown when they up and running and it gets warmer out. what everyone think?
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Sarge i think thats the best bet right now. Also if we do that we might get a little punishers paintball sponorship. anything helps. and we want to have private practices at first for drills and what not. But we should try to get this rollin and maybe get some team long sleeve shirts to practice in.
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:26 pm

i think for our first practice we shoot for next sunday the 17th. im going to try to get ahold of splatterzone and see if there are spots open for practice
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:39 pm

What is splaterzone?
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:40 pm

And get some info please
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 pm

speaking of splatterzone:
their website was last updated in 2007...
they are currently closed according to their website.
I also found they have a 3 man tournament coming up there as well but its probably old...
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:42 pm

yea there website is alittle outdated but they have a pretty good set up there. they have a xball field woodsball. indoor and outdoor course after my VA appointment tomorroe im going to give them a call and see whats all happening there and about there practices. and kraig what time do we have to be at drill saturday morning. i forgot, im thinkin formation is at 0700 or 0730.
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:55 pm

first formation is at 0800 but be there no later than 0745.
Uniform is acus.
Make sure you bring the following items:
ACH
FLC vest or IBA whatever one your attachments are on
PPE: eye and ear pro
water source

we are supposively going to load and unload black hawks going over proper procedures and practicing 9 line med e-vac and fly around a little bit but I wouldnt be surprised if they cancel it just bring gear just in case. Sunday we doing pt for an hour or so and then all admin work and getting ready for individual weapons qualification in march.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 am

sounds like another bullshit day in the national guard. alot of sitting around and unorganized shit.
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:12 pm

isnt it always? lol
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:54 pm

yea hopefully i get my new profile so i can justsit and chill
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 pm

lol I wish I could do that
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex would love to have us at that field. they are currently putting in new turf due to cheap paint being used. they are leveling the field better getting better bunkers. as for the prices it will be a team discount not full price like open play day. they are shooting for a 3 week opener because the smartparts team booked the field for practice against a new jersey team. the guy did say if we wanted we could book the field if we wanted to and also we could play another team for our practice. the do have woodsball and they were picked to hold a uwl tourny this year. so this is just a suggestion. its in glenshaw which is a hour and a half away. some prices would be like 10$ admission and all day air. i will call them back in a few weeks to see if they got there team prices set.
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next