Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio - Page 2 Empty Re: SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio

Post  cryptic Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:15 pm

I have been there and so has Kraig, nice fields
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio - Page 2 Empty Re: SEEDS @ Dimension Paintball in Ohio

Post  JCasper86 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Yea like i said they are getting all new turf in and leveling the field. maybe we can book a field and call out Ronin for a practice. they are holding a 3 man tourney and three rivers is holding i believe a 5 man.
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:29 pm

yeah I love that place to be honest!
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 am

I was under the impression that PPSC was closed hense the part owner john debalo opened steel town since bropfy joined the airforce. how is it there?
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:18 am

And ppsc in glenshaw has no woodsball. you must mean steeletown
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:00 am

yeah. PPSC is in glenshaw by the ice cream shop, with no woodsball. But steeltown is as colt said is owned by same owner and since brophy is away and in middle of construction still. I would love to see how the new layout and fields are going to look and check out how the woodsball field idea will play out. Pj I believe is in contact with them and I am sure we will find out when they are ready to go. I know they were starting to open up soon for small groups etc to get the ball rolling but everything isnt comnpleted yet that I know of.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am

no i just talked to them today and told them we were a speedbal/scenario/woodsball team and they said they could accomidate us and for the other courses we could use cheaper paint. but when i call back in a few weeks ill have complete detail to share with the team. but they are mainely speedball but like i said they have been chosen for the 3 man tournament this year
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 am

It sounds really fun. I think if we can use our own paint that's the way to go. So much cheaper. But I say next weekend we go and check out that Dave's and get practices going. The more we prepare the better well be.

CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 am

yea bringing our own paint would be better. some places dont want that though because cheap paint kill the turf and bunkers. thats why ppsc had to get a new field.
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:40 pm

yeah colt I agree. hopefully Ill have the funds to play if I do I plan on hitting up somewhere regaurdless. I got a case of itchy trigger finger.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackout90 Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 pm

the finger is...so.....itchy...must....lay......paint.....downfield!!!!! IT MUST BE DONE!!!!
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:13 pm

SEEDS has now become Lake Effect series. So if we are still down we have a date for the first event at Dimension
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:14 pm

whens that?
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:43 pm

GOing to close this thread so check the LEPL thread guys
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2