Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming scenario next weekend, in VA. my favorite player of all time will be attending. Thomas Taylor from Sac XSV.

5 posters

Go down

Upcoming scenario next weekend, in VA. my favorite player of all time will be attending. Thomas Taylor from Sac XSV.  Empty Upcoming scenario next weekend, in VA. my favorite player of all time will be attending. Thomas Taylor from Sac XSV.

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:34 pm

The post I found reads:

That's right one of the biggest names in paintball will be coming to Southwest Virginia for the weekend. Empire is bringing the JT Splatmaster booth to Liberty University on Saturday March 9th. Thomas will be on hand to meet and great players. On Sunday Thomas will be participating in our Armageddon scenario at Big Pearl Paintball. He'll be giving away a limited edition XSV Axe worth over $750+ (along with other prizes). Please come out to one or both of these events. EVERYONE needs to get out here and make him feel welcome. To my knowledge we have never had a paintball celebrity of this magnitude in this area.

reference this site:

http://www.bigpearlpaintball.com/

I already pmd someone on pbnation to try to get more info than above. Ill keep you guys updated.

There also is a camp ground close by to the field I guess.

kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Upcoming scenario next weekend, in VA. my favorite player of all time will be attending. Thomas Taylor from Sac XSV.  Empty Re: Upcoming scenario next weekend, in VA. my favorite player of all time will be attending. Thomas Taylor from Sac XSV.

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:45 pm

kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Upcoming scenario next weekend, in VA. my favorite player of all time will be attending. Thomas Taylor from Sac XSV.  Empty Re: Upcoming scenario next weekend, in VA. my favorite player of all time will be attending. Thomas Taylor from Sac XSV.

Post  cryptic Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:17 pm

So the question is cost and are you going Smile
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 pm

idk depends on how i feel, work, money, and baby lol and still waiting on response about info. id like to go but idk if i will. this place is byop but idk about scenarios
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 pm

I shot Thomas an email to see what was up
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 am

just heard back:

Here is the flyer for the event. It's going to be a blast. Thomas will only be play on Sunday, but he'll be here all weekend hanging out with us. I hope you can make it.

Thanks,

Jeremiah Keeler

President

Big Pearl Paintball, Inc

4573 S. Amherst Hwy

Madison Heights, VA

434-258-1200-CELL
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:31 am

ARMAGEDDON
End of Evil
With Thomas Taylor from XSV
Sponsored by Empire
Bible Based Paintball Scenario
Big Pearl Paintball, Inc
www.bigpearlpaintball.com
434-258-1200
March 9th-10th (Saturday & Sunday)

This TWO DAY SCENARIO at our Glasgow, VA field is based on the end times events depicted in the Bible. Come help defeat the Anti-Christ or join the NGO and fight to control the world. Either way you’ll have a blast playing in one of the nation’s best paintball scenario’s. Over $1,000 in prizes will be given away throughout the scenario. One of the most accomplished pro paintball players Thomas Taylor from team XSV will be giving away a Limited Edition XSV Empire Axe (worth over $700) on Sunday day 2.
Pricing
Bringing your own Equipment
$30- 1 day
$50 for both days.
Rental Packages (Mask, Gun, Entry Fee, 500 rounds per day)
$55-1 Day
$75-2 Days
-NOTE:$5 off per day if you pre-paid by March 1st.

Registration starts at 9am. Mission brief at 10am game play starts sharply at 10:30am both days.

Smoke, firecrackers, snipers, medics, engineers, anti-christ, Jesus Christ, it will all be part of the scenario.

A full list of rules is available on our website.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm

i would absolutely love to do this! if anyone is interested lets do it!
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Who wants to drive?
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

well Ill drive up if I can get the days off and can get new tires with this coming pay. Ill know in a day or two. Id really like to go and meet my favorite player and just to shoot some foo's. If I cant get tires by then but can go I would ride with someone.

Ill have my new rev-i tomorrow and my boss xsv bolt soon and I will be trading my g5 tomorrow for a sick mini since I probably wont be using the g5 anyway once I get the rev-i.
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackout90 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:37 pm

kraigs good at road trips let me tell you he went on a 16 hour road into west virginia to pick up a friends truck he drove the ENTIRE WAY!!!!! if you need a long term driver he is your man lol
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:49 pm

lmao true..
Nigel just go awol and skip drill and come with us if we go!
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackout90 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:58 pm

sorry bro i cant do it i dont want a counseling statement nor an ass chewing lol
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

pussy lol jk you should try to suta though
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:30 pm

so anybody plan on going to this?
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm

I would love too
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kraigk-martmartin Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:38 pm

ill try to get my schedule tomorrow. you think i can bring that revi over tomorrow?
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  cryptic Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 am

Yes sir
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Upcoming scenario next weekend, in VA. my favorite player of all time will be attending. Thomas Taylor from Sac XSV.  Empty VA TRIP URGENT

Post  JCasper86 Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Guys I did just get off the phone with big pearl paintball. we can get the team discount which is 25 a person and 55 for a case of there paint. its not bad but today is the only day he will give us this discount since we are comming from so far away. we are only required to have 3 people to register but the more the merrier. i need to know asap and we need to meet up somewhere to put the money in one account and call. and if everyone registers and someone decides not to go there is no refund but your money would go towards paint for the team. so lets get on this ASAP guys.
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down