Pittsburgh Torture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its getting pretty close to decision making time for the 2013 season.

+2
Blackout90
kraigk-martmartin
6 posters

Go down

Its getting pretty close to decision making time for the 2013 season.  Empty Its getting pretty close to decision making time for the 2013 season.

Post  kraigk-martmartin Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 am

well guys, its getting pretty close to the decision making time for the 2013 season and lets be honest we arent going to be able to attend all events most likely, so lets start deciding what our priorities of attending are and start practicing and saving money up for them. And also so we can make our plans for particular field layouts, etc. Some of the events are only weeks away and entry is due very soon as well. Lets try to get our minds set on what is and isn't attendable as a whole. Yes we might be able to send 3 guys here and there for tourneys but lets look at what events we are planning on hitting up as a team and trying to get our name out there.

So lets look at the upcoming events coming in a month or two, and make a go or no go decision. This decision can be changed obviously but lets get mission orientated, and get practicing guys. We dont have much experience playing with one another and need to have atleast some comradery to be successful. I would rather work as a team instead of going in blind playing as individuals basically.

SO... What you guys think. what is going to be the first available and AFFORDABLE event this season that we are going to prioritize and attend.

Lets get this decision made by the same deadline as the empire jersey order, the 22nd. I think that is enough time to communicate and get our intentions squared away.

LETS SHOOT SOME PUNX ASS BITCHES!!!!
kraigk-martmartin
kraigk-martmartin

Back to top Go down

Its getting pretty close to decision making time for the 2013 season.  Empty Re: Its getting pretty close to decision making time for the 2013 season.

Post  Blackout90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 am

You are very right Kraig. Right now I know i am hurting for money and doing my best to get prepared because beyond anything else I want to play. We are a team and as a team we have to be united not only on the field but in the preaparation stages of every move we make.

In my opinion, we should at the very least get together locally and start drilling and practicing. We have to be ready to step on to that field and lay down the hurt, and we will not be able to do that if we are not physically and mentally prepared. Money is tight, roger...wilco...and got it, however we all live in the same general area and we can get together more than what we have been doing. Does it have to be up in Pitt? NO Does it have to be on a field? NO As Kraig said he and I were in a field with freaking lawn chairs (One of which was named Fred which is now repainted or DEAD!!! whatever way you want to look at it lol) and we got some serious training to do and once we get that down things like money problems will be lower on the hit list.

right now i understand we are finishing up our savings to purchase our gear, but as soon as everyone buys their gear lets start getting some solid training and practices in.

REMEMBER THIS GAME IS ABOUT SHOOTING!!!! WE GOTTA LIGHT EM UP!!!! THATS ALL ITS ABOUT!!!! LET THE GODS OF PAINTBALL SORT EM OUT!!!!!!
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down

Its getting pretty close to decision making time for the 2013 season.  Empty Re: Its getting pretty close to decision making time for the 2013 season.

Post  cryptic Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm

I agree that we need to get our ducks in a line. It is time to step up and get this going. So this weekend we should get our Empire order in and we should set up a local practice to start working on drills. Kraig has some in mind and we need to start working so we know what each other will do. On top of that I think we should focus on the USPA, if they do the rookie division but Jared seems optimistic on that, and the LEPL. We can do any scenario and local tourneys as they come along.

I want this season to be a success and by that I mean we form a close nit team that has fun. Yeah, it would be nice to get some podium finishes but in reality we may or may not get that. This is our year to build our skills and our names. This is not something I am in just for the short term, this is a long term commitment from me here guys and I expect the same from each of you.
cryptic
cryptic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JCasper86 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:39 pm

as far as the games go. we need EVERYONE to be there. it would be best i think if we were to switch out men every game. not only so everyone has a chance to play to help the team to win but also so nobody gets hurt. like blown out knees (haha) or anything like that. I know that if we win the winning team will want to stay out cause they are in a good mood. but if you stay out and blow a knee out ur almost useless to the team. safety should be our big thing. and switching out guys i know will be hard for 5 man games but for the 3 man games def need to be moving guys in and out. and yea like kraig pj and myself have said on here we need to do some drill not on a field. I mentioned kraigs field next to his house and nigel mentioned masontown park. just dry firing to get use to the break and other drills done. than once we get them down than move to some shooting drills and 1 on 1 1 on2 and 1 on 3. same for 2 on 3 2 on 4. you get the drift. and since the team jerseys are taking longer to come in i say we rock our empire stuff untill EVERYONE gets there jersey. that way we are all uniform.
JCasper86
JCasper86

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:56 pm

I toatally agree with all of you lets get out there and get the ball rolling. If we call punishers tommorrow and tell them everything we want we can go up saturday or sometime and pick it up. I think its the best way if we all have are money. Also i say we take them to a screen printing place and get the torture logo like on our other jersey on it we dont need names on the back if its a pratice jersey. Also it would look pretty sick for our "sponcer like a pro" picture. It shouldnt cost more than 5 bucks to do.
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  CMiller9 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 pm

If we all WILL have our money* We can pay seperately at the store so we can all use our own money or cards to get it.
CMiller9
CMiller9

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackout90 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:24 pm

good to see this much initiative from the team i cant wait to get out there sunday with you guys and as colt and kraig say GET THIS BALL ROLLING!!!
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down

Post  havoczui1 Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:41 am

Sorry Ive been MIA lot of dumb shit going on personally and its only getting weirder from here. Ummm The screen printing i may have a hook up for that. Let me ping my home girl she works at "It all ads up" And they do good ass work. Ill got to the other post about the Empire ish
havoczui1
havoczui1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackout90 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:01 pm

i feel you dan you ever need to talk or anything you can look under the team contact info and hit me up but if not here is my cell 7245706035
Blackout90
Blackout90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down